We're here to help!
Are you overwhelmed by your mortgage payments and not sure where to turn or what to do? We can help! Many people are suffering financial hardships in these challenging economic times. You may be in the position for a:
- Loan Modification- Enabling you to stay in your home
- Short Sale- Save your credit, avoid the stigma of foreclosure, apply for a mortgage after 2 years vs. 5-7 after foreclosure
- Foreclosure- The bank is NOT looking for you to foreclose! Call us today to discuss your options at 877-488-3269
Most people are not aware that they have options or what those choices can mean to their future. If you have a loan with Wachovia, World Savings or Golden West Financial, contact us immediately at 877-488-3269 or Info@WilliamsWittersTeam.com for a free, no obligation consultation. We work closely with the Loss Mitigation Departments. Time is of the essence-don't wait until it's too late! We promise to put your interests first and foremost.
What REO specialists mean for buyers...
What does it mean for you that Williams Witters Team sells REOs for you as a buyer? What it means is that our Team understands how banks review and assess offers made on bank-owned properties, which means we know how to negotiate and structure your offer. Being REO specialists gives us unique insight into getting you the best deal possible on your REO.
About the Williams Witters Team REO Specialists...
Local and experienced, we are full-service providers offering strategic REO solutions with the goal to reduce market-time, obtain the highest recovery price for our clients and to cmoplete transactions in the least amount of time. We have built a strong REO presence in the East Bay from Oakland to San Jose, Concord to the Tri-Valley adn Fremont to Tracy. WE are proactive and set the highest standards for our REO marketing.
Some of our accomplishments include...
- #1 REO Team in Keller Williams Tri-Valley Market Center from 2008 through 2010
- Management of an average of $10.5 million in REO assets per month
- Top Sales Team at Keller Williams Tri-Valley REalty from 2005 through 2010
- KW International Sales Volume Award Winners from 2005 through 2010
- Combined total of 45 years of real estate experience
- Nomination of Cindy Williams to 2008 East Bay Realtor of the Year
- Community involvement including Pleasanton School volunteer, Junior Achievement volunteer, Shephard's Gate, Habitat for Humanity & The American Cancer Society
- Designations that include: CRS, SRES, GRI, Accredited Staging Professional, Certified Luxury Home Marketing, Women's Council of Realtors, NAR, CAR
2300 First Street, Ste. 316, Livermore, CA 94550
Gene & Cindy Williams
CA DRE License